Booking terms and conditions:
The term ‘WHEELS OF MELBOURNE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
It is the ‘server time’ when a booking is made on our website. Wheelsofmelbourne.com.au. (booking form under construction)
Pickup Date and Time
The time and date you nominate for picking you up from your nominated place.
GST stands for Goods and Services Tax payable to Australian Tax Office. Any booking made and the charges involved, is subject to GST.
Card Payment Surcharge
Any payments made on the website through Credit card would attract a 5% surcharge + GST.
Certain vehicles are treated by us as standard and does not involve surcharge. However additional features in vehicles like more luxury or more seating capacity attracts a separate surcharge and is dependent on the type of vehicle.
Every vehicle has a maximum seating capacity mentioned separately in the booking form. For example a standard luxury sedan has a maximum seating capacity of 4 passengers.
Starting 9 November 2009, children under seven years of age must wear a child restraint or booster seat when traveling in a car for improved safety.
The type of restraint will depend on the age of the child as follows:
Children aged under the age of six months must wear an approved, properly fastened and adjusted, rear facing child restraint.
Children aged between six months and four years must wear an approved, properly fastened and adjusted, rear facing child restraint OR a forward facing child restraint with an in-built harness.
Children aged between four years and under seven must wear an approved, properly fastened and adjusted, forward facing child restraint with an in-built harness OR an approved booster seat which is properly positioned and fastened.
If a child under the age of 7 years is traveling then, please ensure you are carrying your own child seat or booster seat or making a booking for an appropriate child seat.
Booking & Payment Conditions
- The base price mentioned on the website of wheelsofmelbourne.com.au may not include vehicle surcharge, card payment surcharge or child restraint surcharge.
- Courtesy waiting time of 5 minutes past booking time is allowed. Waiting charges $1.50 per minute apply thereafter. However, to help as serve everyone efficiently, please be ready by your nominated pick up time.
- Every vehicle as mentioned in the website has a maximum seating capacity. At any time you should not exceed the maximum seating capacity. If you have more passengers then you must book for additional vehicles.
- You would need to pay in full before the commencement of your journey. WHEELS OF MELBOURNE will deduct the booking charges from your nominated credit card in accordance with the following booking and payment schedule. However WHEELS OF MELBOURNE reserves the right to deduct the full booking charges any time before or after the delivery of service.
- You need to carry your nominated credit/debit card during your journey in order to be verified by our driver. This is an extra protection to avoid any sort of fraud or criminal intentions.
Service terms & Conditions
WHEELS OF MELBOURNE will not be liable in any way for delays both at the point of pickup and delays to the destination. WHEELS OF MELBOURNE is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or incidents happening to you or your co-passengers during the course of the journey. WHEELS OF MELBOURNE manages online booking and does not own or employ the cars or drivers. In case of a vehicle breakdown, WHEELS OF MELBOURNE will make every effort to replace the vehicle as soon as possible. In case a replacement vehicle has been organized, you will not be entitled for any refunds. If a replacement vehicle cannot be organized by WHEELS OF MELBOURNE you can claim a refund of the total fare paid by you.
TIME TO PICKUP TIME, percentage OF TOTAL FARE INCLUDING SURCHARGES DEDUCTED
Up to 2 hours prior to booking time = 50% Less than an hour prior to booking time = 100% After expiry of booking time = 100%
Any bookings cancelled prior to the time of travel will attract a cancellation fee determined by the cancellation schedule below. WHEELS OF MELBOURNE reserves the right to change the schedule at any time. However if you have made any booking prior to such change, then the cancellation schedule effective on the date of booking would be used to calculate the cancellation charges. The base price mentioned on the website of wheelsofmelbourne.com.au may not include vehicle surcharge, card payment surcharge, or child restraint surcharge. Every vehicle as mentioned in the website has a maximum seating capacity. At any time you should not exceed the maximum seating capacity. If you have more passengers then you must book for additional vehicles.